Will someone please tell me how to add a widget to my page???

I already have the code copied I just don't know where I am supposed to enter it in. Help!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:36 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Hi,

To add a widget to your homepage (or your profile page -- it works the same way), click the 'Add A Widget' button that is underneath your profile picture on your homepage.

You'll get to the 'Widget Directory' which is a list of all of the widgets that CafeMom has right now (we'll be adding lots more). Pick the category that you are interested in, and then look through the different ones available in that category. Choose the one you want and click the 'Learn More' button.

Then you can read about the widget and see a sample of what it might look like. Click the 'Add This Widget' button if you are ready to start setting it up.

>>The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 4:42 PM on Apr. 30, 2009