Are you a romantic?

Is there a song, a band, something that reminds you of someone you wonder about where they are now?

Vivian63

Asked by Vivian63 at 4:40 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Several songs on "A Star Is Born" soundtrack sung by Barbra Streisand remind me of my mom. She went to see that movie and used to listen to the record all the time just before she died. I miss her all the time and listen to the album to think back of those days when she would sing the songs as they played on her record player. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:01 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Ashanti's "baby" song takes me back to the love of my life everytime I hear it!!!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 4:42 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Here and Now by Luther Vandross and When I said I Do By Clint Black... oh man...
    BriHan06

Answer by BriHan06 at 4:43 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I used to have a mix tape full of songs that reminded me of old friends and growing up. Every time I listen to it I hope everyone is doing ok and happy like we always wanted to be. Darn nostalgia.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 4:44 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• One night me and dh went online and looked up all kinds of songs on youtube, we had a great time that nite. It was nice.
    Vivian63

Answer by Vivian63 at 4:50 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I am. Unfortunately, my DF isn't always. :(
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 4:56 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Hopeless
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 8:48 PM on Apr. 30, 2009