I want to learn how to make scented tarts and candles,can you help me ?

I am wanting to learn how to make tarts and candles.Can anyone help me ? I dont know what to get and I need to learn the process.

4mom247

Asked by 4mom247 at 4:41 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I googled How to make them scented tarts and this was the 1st sight that came up. Hope this helps ya. I will continue to look for ya. Dig around the site you may find other helpful sites.

http://www.candlecauldron.com/tarts.html
    lucandpepsmom

Answer by lucandpepsmom at 9:24 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Thank you so much !
    4mom247

Answer by 4mom247 at 9:53 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• My first suggestion is buy a kit from your local hobby and craft store. I am from Pa and mine is Michaels. Or google candlemaking kits they also have them for tarts. This is a very addicting hobby and can get expensive but well worth it. Can be profitable after you have mastered the art of candlemaking. I have been making candles for almost 5 years now. I carry over 55 different fragrances, not including holiday scents. I now do fundraisers, festivals, craft shows, and wholesale to other stores. I sent you a message, I can help you if you are interested. You will be surprised at how many waxes are out there and different additives that are used. Once you make your first candle or tart you will never by another store bought candle again. I promise
    CasualCandles

Answer by CasualCandles at 10:03 AM on May. 2, 2009