What do you think will happen if Obama is elected president? Will the US benefit?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:16 PM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I am not a Obama fan or a Clinton fan. I will be voting for McCain not that I totally agree with him either but he best fits what I believe out of my choices.
    Anonymous

Anonymous

• No the United States will not benefit. We will be a great target for even more terrosist attacks and his health care proposals are insane. Of course I don't see the Senate agreeing with much of his nonsense so maybe there is a slight glimmer of hope.
    Oliviasmommy131

Answer by Oliviasmommy131 at 5:45 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I definitely think the US will benefit. He will put an end to this ridiculous war, and see that Americans actually have healthcare! Of course, there are other benefits, but those are the two that matter most to me:)
    MommytoNakoa

Answer by MommytoNakoa at 12:01 AM on Jun. 22, 2008

• I DESPISE FOX (FAUX NEWS) AND THE FEARMONGERING THEY DO.
    SNOPES.COM WILL DISCREDIT ALL THEIR STORIES ABOUT OBAMA BEING A TERRORIST. THINK FREELY.
    Anonymous

• After 8 years of Bush, it will take years to stabilize our economy and earn the trust of other nations. Obama would bring us into the 21st century with his health care plan. The war in Iraq is costing billions of money. America is in debt up to its eyeballs. We need to get out of Iraq and McCain has already said he wants to stay.  The only reason Obama would lose the election is because America is racist. Faux News should definitely be blamed for the racist way they treat the Obamas. There are a lot of white people who think racism is only in the past, but it's not. In looking at the latest polls I'd like to think America can overcome, but it might be the Bradley effect bites us in the butt.

sallyjrw

Answer by sallyjrw at 2:23 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• All our money will go to Africa in stead of China. He will ruin this country. I think he's a sweet talking fool. He's a liar and has poor judgement of people. Look who surounds him now. He hasn't did crap for Ill. So he'll do the same for the US as he did for Ill. I'm voting for McCain. Least I know what I'm getting with him.
    Anonymous

• I don't see how he could possibly do worse than the current administration! I believe we will be better off if he wins, but fixing all of the problems that have been created over the last 8 years will take a long time.
    jessradtke

Answer by jessradtke at 4:24 AM on Jun. 24, 2008

• At first everyone will think Obama is a miracle worker. I think he may be the antichrist...google it.... seriously
    Anonymous

• what is this, illiterates against Obama?
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 5:11 PM on Jun. 24, 2008