Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are...........

On here I say a question and in that question arose a question I should ask. What are insteads? It's some kind of alternative to pads and tampons. What are they?

Answer Question

Asked by heathertilton08 at 4:56 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Health

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • They are a rubber ring with plastic bag type cup to collect the menstrual flow. Some women swear by them..I found them to uncomfortable and messy.
    I do however like my menstrual up. I have the Diva cup and it is a breeze to use. If you are interested in it do a google search for Diva Cup.

    Answer by Nathskitten at 4:59 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

  • Good question I do not know I wonder where we could find that out?

    Answer by Daisysun at 5:00 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

  • I wonder if those would be good for swimming and things like that where a pad or tampon isn't practical?


    Answer by teamquinn at 5:10 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.