• In the Spotlight:

who is tired of every one talking about the Swine Flu i know iam

i mean we all know it in the us but it not going to help us any by talking about it every 5 min

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:58 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• im sick of it too....if you think you have it then g to the docs
    Anonymous

• Yep! I wouldn't be so upset if they weren't blowing it so our of proportion.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 5:01 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• yeah i know its pointless to keep talking about it unless you got it shut up
    Anonymous

• ME!!! ME!!!! I swear to all that is holy, if I read one more post about "should I be worried" "what is this swine flu" I'm going to F'ing snap!
    vicki136

Answer by vicki136 at 5:04 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I'm not. I have three neices, four nephews and two cousins in school and the school district was closed yesterday because a staff member has the flu, he went to Mexico for spring break, and now the schools are all being disinfected while we all anxiously await to find out if its swine flu the guy has. Seven other school districts have been closed as well because of sick students and staff that could have it. If you're sick of it then ignore it. Some people like to be informed and its only natural to worry. In 1919 a flu epidemic killed 30% of the United States population, I understand the worry many people have.
    momof2inCT2007

Answer by momof2inCT2007 at 6:07 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I haven't heard anything. What's going on?
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:54 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Seriously? Do you live under a rock? How can u not have heard about it, it is all over the freakin news.
    Anonymous

• I don't watch the news.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:21 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• If you are sick of it why are you asking yet another question about it?
    disgustipated

Answer by disgustipated at 12:43 AM on May. 1, 2009