Did you hear about the mom

who claimed she had been knocked unconscious for 4-5 hours and woke to find she had been carjacked and her baby was kidnapped ?

They found out she murdered her baby by suffocation (allegedly). Very sad!!!! one wierd coincidence is she's young lives at home with her parents and has a brother who helped raise the baby and the baby was around the same age as little Caylee Marie Anthony.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:10 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Yeah, that was local for me. Sick and sad. I read something about the child being hurt accidentally and the mom freaked and tried to cover it up. I just can't wrap my head around a mother that would harm their child.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 5:25 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Nope, haven't heard about this... How sad.
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 5:11 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• awww i havent heard it either. :( what is the world coming too when a mother can kill her own baby?
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 5:14 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Op here- I remember a time when you almost never heard of a mother killing her kid(s) and now it's on the news a lot lately. Do you ever wonder if a lot of the missing children from years back to now could have been victims of mom and dad and not a stranger?
    Anonymous

• its possible. i hate to say this and i could be completely wrong-but has anyone else noticed that it seems like after Caylee Anthony, there seems to be more moms killing their babies. like i said, i could be wrong but its gotten too common and its sad. especially when moms can plea insanity and it work. if you are insane, then thats one thing but....sometimes it seems like an excuse just to get out of the responsibility of raising your kids. KWIM?
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 5:27 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• No ST. We were stationed in Texas when that mom chased down all of her kids and killed them. I think she drowned them all. Then another mom in Texas killed her kids, said God made her do it. I think that there has just been many crimes against children lately, or maybe they are just putting it out there more now. For a while it was husbands killing their pregnant wives. Sick, it's all sick. I gotta say, it wouldn't take much to get me on the band wagon of harrassing and attempting to physically hurt someone that murdered their child.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 5:34 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• What is KWIM?
    Buffie95

• know what i mean
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 5:36 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Good heavens! What happens to these folks?
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 5:46 PM on Apr. 30, 2009