Does anyone know of site that you can start your own web page? I want to create something so my distant family can view whats going on with our family. Thanks

Mommy2lilAllie

Asked by Mommy2lilAllie at 5:13 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• We use Geni.com Its actually a site that logs and connects you with all over your family. Im pretty sure it is free, so check it out! You can also share pictures, events, interests etc
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 5:14 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Blogger.com

you can make it public or you can make it private.
    Gypsy98

Answer by Gypsy98 at 6:15 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I like babyjellybeans.com it is specifically for a pregnancy, baby, adoption, or family - very user friendly and you can post a lot of pics and even videos. If you run out of space you can buy more. It's about $8 a month. You can also google "baby websites" and there are probably a lot of similar sites out there.
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 9:26 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Facebook! Get them all on there! You can leave a note everyday, add Photo Albums, You Tube Videos, etc, etc. Its all free & you can set it up so only FAMILY & FRIENDS see it!:) You can even chat & not have a phone bill:)

I have found family, friends, coworkers, old teachers, etc that  I had lost contact with, its great!

I LOVE IT!

cowgirl   SUE

dansuehath

Answer by dansuehath at 3:19 PM on May. 16, 2009