post office question

(I didnt know what category to put this under...)

I need to send 2 big binders tomorrow. Does the post office supply boxes? Do those boxes cost money? Do they accept visa?

serioussifL

Asked by serioussifL at 5:22 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yep: they do have boxes, they do cost money, and they do accept Visa.
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 5:23 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• you can buy boxes for the post office and ours does accept all major credit cards
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 5:23 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Most P.O. carry boxes (they do cost $), tape and all the other stuff, and most accept credit cards. I think the only ones that don't are rural PO's. And some of those do.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 5:24 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I am a senior clerk at our post office. We have many, many FREE boxes of different sizes for your use.
    We do have boxes for sale but customers prefer our FREE bpxes. Also there is a service called Delivery Confirmation for sixty-five cents which will tell you the very minute your package is delivered. It is the best service for the price other than a first class stamp.
    Learner

Answer by Learner at 5:49 PM on Apr. 30, 2009