i need money asap

this is probably impossible, but is there any true work at home job that i can make money from quickly. i have been looking for a job for like 3 months since i had my son, i still have nothing.are electic is getting shut off on the 10th if i cant pay it and i havnt payed my internet bill this month either. i have rent coming up with no money. please no bashing, i am already down enough, i dont need BS from people here

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:30 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Money & Work

• Honestly it takes a few weeks even online to get paid if you find a online job that costs you nothing to start. Are you a single mother if so you should talk to your local agency about getting help with your bills and things. I don't know of any jobs that will get you paid in 10 days or before since they probably want the money before the 10th to keep the lights on.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 5:33 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• go in person to every pizza place in a 10-20 mile radius. Apply to be a driver. If you can get hired in right away you can make 50-100 a week night or all day during the day. People are still ordering pizza and sales are starting to pick up with weather being nice.

Also waitressing will get you tips once your in.

In the mean time call the electric company and big for an extension. It may not work but maybe it will.

Also in desperate times you can try selling plasma and if you have a SO other he can sell it too.
    partiesbyjan

Answer by partiesbyjan at 7:38 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• also you maybe able to get assistance temporarily from church, there a program for utilities but the name escapes me (maybe try googling), salvation army. Another possibility is I think you can get a doctor note stating electricity is a medical neccessity (your 3 month baby). You still have to pay but it will buy you some time.
    partiesbyjan

Answer by partiesbyjan at 7:48 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Email me. I sell Avon and am a single mom who works at home. Once upon a time I was struggling really bad and now I'm doing great. I'd be willing to help you get started. Shoot me an email and I'll tell you how.
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 9:18 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Cashle pays out daily through paypal you won't get rich but it may help. If i try I can earn about $10.00 in a day spending a couple hours on the site. However mine is just play money so normally I don't bother. Cashcrate pays monthly is a great site for extra income. Donating plasma if you can would be a great source my hubby and I make over $120 a week donating plasma. Plus he works.

ladyluck09

Answer by ladyluck09 at 10:18 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• you can try your local social service office and they will give you some papers to fill out to see if you quallify for help theres cash assistance and food stamps and mesical assistance and every thing like that.
    Anonymous

• Hi, Iam sorry your going through all this.Mothers dont need to be going through that.I want to send you some help there is a sight I was referred to from someone at this sight and its great you can earn a 10 dollar sign on bonus and read buisiness links to find the right buisiness for you.You can also advertise your link for free.I will have two links for you to look at .I also have a lucrative home based buisiness you can join where you can earn 6,000 over and over again.

http://www.vinefire.com/?ref=typadv0305@yahoo.com

http://www.6k4you.com/jadahome2005

I understand your going through some times,the economy is real hard right now but I dont think mothers who have children should go through this.I went through it too.I feel staying home is the best for moms.I hope things get better,hope you have a happy mothers day.
    Mandy1974

Answer by Mandy1974 at 12:35 AM on May. 1, 2009

• http://realfreelegit.webs.com/

The two sites listed here on my page are FREE and NEVER cost a dime! They bring in my family a decent INCOME, yes INCOME that I could live on solely if I needed to. I "work" when I want.

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 7:47 AM on May. 1, 2009

• I have been a sahm for 7 years and just recently got the best job EVER. I have a really good friend who has been selling Premier Designs Jewelry for years and had talked to me about it in the past, but I never was really interested. I thought that it wasn't for me. After she showed me her commission checks, I quickly reconsidered and decided to look into it.

Needless to say it was EXACTLY what I needed! I have been doing it for a few months now and have really enjoyed it and not to mention that last month I made over $2,000 working part-time. I work mainly from home and then try to schedule my jewelry parties one night per week. I don't have to get childcare because I work around my husband's schedule and really the jewelry just sells itself. Plus I get to get out of the house without kids! Imagine that!

If you would like further info just email me! I would love to share it w/you! christina_abunassar@yahoo.com
    cabunassar

Answer by cabunassar at 3:03 PM on May. 1, 2009