What are you thinking about right now?

Me I am thinking about the swine flu, sex and the two pers i need to write. I still have not been able to concentrate on any one thing.

violaswamp

Asked by violaswamp at 5:37 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Thinking about the TWO papers I have to write this weekend...and the assignment I have to e-mail to my teacher before 4pm today.

Bah.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 5:38 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• i thinkin about someone *wink wink* hey viola! lol
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 5:39 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I'm thinking about how much I would love to be able to cuddle up with my hubby and watch grey's tonight, but thats not possible.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 5:40 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Im thinking about how bored I am, and how im gonna get toned up before going to the beach :(
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 5:42 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I am thinking about how excited I am that my husband is coming home tomorrow!!
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 5:48 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I'm thinking about the new "sext" operator job I just took.
    Anonymous

• I'm waiting to hear from our realtor to find out if the people excepted our counter offer. And praying they did!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 6:03 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• i need to lose weight i feel so fat but i never have any time to myself with my two little ones following everywhere
    lexylove206

Answer by lexylove206 at 6:03 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Hey Carie YAY your husband is coming home!!! Mommybrooke I am still trying to tone up too. Abbynzachsmommy why can't you cuddle with hubby? Hi back SThompson. Anon congrats on the new job. Carolyn I feel ya I just can't get myself motivated I think it is the end of the semseter blues. Lexylove, I always get up at 5am and work out it is very early, but it is the only time I have to do it.

Phew, hope I got to everyone!!
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 6:26 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I'm thinking about the increasing amount of pain I'm in...I'm having a miscarriage right now and it SUCKS.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 6:34 PM on Apr. 30, 2009