what are the chances of you getting pregnant off of pre-cum ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:41 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• That's a strange way to put it. "Pre-cum." Anyway, the chances of getting pregnant from that are the same as "Post-cum." Either way the stuff contains sperm.
    jacobsmom707

Answer by jacobsmom707 at 5:42 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• pre giz is just as strong as the real deal.... either way you have a good chance of getting pregnant
    Anonymous

• I have had sex for 9 years now with no protection I have a 4 year old and a 15 and a half month old they were both planned and we are still not using prtection so I am not sure.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 5:44 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• The statistics say about 75%. Which means you have a one in four chance if you are ovulating to get pregnant.
    So I would not use that method if I did not want a baby.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 5:54 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• 20%...Same as any other time.
    Anonymous

• Not Zero %. That is the most accurate answer to this question. The fact is Pre-ejaculatory fluid contains sperm. Contact with your genitals and that fluid is a risk. Lots of people will give you lots of different percentages. The important percentage here is ZERO unless you are TTC.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 6:00 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• i don't understand GRNEYEDGRADMA
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 8:31 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• it dont matter what kind of sperm it is. If its pre cum or post cum it still contains sperm. if ur gonna get pregnant ur gonna get pregnant no matter what kinda sperm it is
    eriksgurl18

Answer by eriksgurl18 at 8:42 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Mommy5409...I reread my reply, I see where I might have confused you or others. My point is Pre-ejaculate contains sperm. Because it contains sperm it is a risk, regardless of the percentage. If you don't want to get pregnant the only safe percentage is 0%. No contact with it. Lots of young girls think they can 'fool around' without having actual intercourse and not get pregnant. It is simply not true. It is more difficult to get pregnant but sperm doesn't even have to be directly in your vagina to find it's way there, and then to an egg.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:43 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• oh ok GRNEYEDGRADMA i got ya lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 9:39 PM on Apr. 30, 2009