facial lines and wrinkles

I have notice my face is starting to get dry and I have more lines on it. Anyone know what is best for moisturizing and line control?

mspriss39

Asked by mspriss39 at 6:03 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I've been using the Olay line, but haven't been thrilled with it. I got a recommendation to try the Garnier line. Once my Olay is used up, I'll try it.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 6:10 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• mary kay time wise
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 7:07 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• The entire Anew and Avon Solutions lineup from Avon are wonderful. There are many choices to pick from for your skin type. You can try them at www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping. By the way I love the Anew Advanced Retexturizing peel. To get $10 off you can go to shop by product number and type in number 381139 to get the $10 off change the 10 in the drop down box to 8 and it will automatically take the $10 off when you add it to your cart! Try it out you'll love it! GL!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 9:10 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Girl I have tried so may products just keep trying them until you find the one that works for you, I am thinking about going to the mall and getting a facial make over and go from there I am tired of trying stuff over the counter especailly when there are so many to choose from.
    Not to mention they are soo expensive, I know the mall wil be too but atleast I know for sure it has been used by someone that actually works. GL

For now just use a daily moisturizer day and night.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:32 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• make sure youre using something for dry skin....i was not so bright and was using moisturizer for oily/combination skin and couldn't figure out what my skin was drying out so fast. I figured lotion was lotion, but that isnt' the case. I also use mary kay's timewise line also for dry/normal skin...seems to be working out a LOT better for me. It's also supposed to help fight aging lines. PM me if you have any questions
    ranze11617

Answer by ranze11617 at 12:31 AM on May. 1, 2009

• I tried Arbonne anti-aging line and was blown away. Decided to make a business out of the fact I loved it so much. The night cream is to die for. take a peak at www.marywozniak.myarbonne.com

marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 10:09 AM on May. 1, 2009

• for moisturization you can try Mary Kay timeiwse Moisturizer in either the normal to dry formula or the comb. to oily one..... and for lines you can try mary kay timwise line reducer. I can send you free samples of each if you PM me.
    mommy492006

Answer by mommy492006 at 10:50 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Skinscents by Waiora www.mywaiora.com/493761  message me if you  have questions.  chemical free line of products. 

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 10:23 PM on May. 3, 2009