Anyone have Flemish Giant Rabbits?

I just got two a few weeks ago from a breeder and we're waiting to find out the genders. Thankfully they're too young to breed! I was wondering if anyone had any advice for litter training them, I'm having a hard time. They can get up to the 25lbs (at least) so they need to learn to use the litter box because I can't keep them in their little house all the time!

metalhealthmama

Asked by metalhealthmama at 6:13 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Pets

• Put a litter pan with wood shaving in a confinded space with it for a couple of weeks. Definetly let it roam around for excerise time. This is what we did with our rabbit and it works. It only uses it litter pan. Let me know if I can help you in any other way.
    proudmama2121

Answer by proudmama2121 at 12:37 AM on May. 1, 2009

• Try doing the same thing you would do for a cat. Put them in the litter and make scratching motions with their paw.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 6:16 PM on Apr. 30, 2009