Mustela Skin Products ...

Has anyone tried their products for babies with eczema-prone skin (the stelatopia line)? What did you think of it?

My 11 month old son has had eczema since he was 2 months old. It usually flares up when he gets sick, however, it has flared up this past month and has not gone away. We've used Aquaphor and it doesn't help. We've been using the Aveeno Soothing Relief, which has helped in the past but now it doesn't. We've put hydrocortizone 1% and 2.5% (perscription) on the really bad patches.

I purchased their Cream Cleanser and Moisterizer ...

Any advice would be greatly appreciated ... THANKS :)

ap9902

Asked by ap9902 at 6:16 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• YES! It works very well!! Both of my daughters have eczema (depends on where we're stationed). Mustela is the only thing that has worked so far (and we have tried everything!).
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 6:20 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I found California baby worked well for it. My daughter didn't do well on mustella
    Kaitlyn0816

Answer by Kaitlyn0816 at 8:05 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• my daughter also had bad eczema. her ped suggested washing her with dove. i use the dove liquid body wash with moisturizers and dove shampoo with moisturizers. both work very well and have gotten rid of her dry skin too. now i use them and my dry air dandruff is gone!

Always
    ~Syl~
    Fae-Lee

F43L34

Answer by F43L34 at 11:16 PM on Apr. 30, 2009