porn on bluray

have any of you seen porn flicks on BluRay disk? they cant airbrush like they can with other filming methods, so, you see ALL the imperfections. one of DHs single friends, brought one over to our house, just so we could see the difference, and, it was hilarious! the chicks had pimples on their butts, cellulite, saggy skin on the tummy, etc. one chick had a MASSIVE nasty knee surgery scar. any of you who dont like hubby watching porn bc real woman cant stack up to those porn actresses, go buy hubs a couple Blurays, LOL, you will be SHOCKED.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:24 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• HAHAHAHA i love it! i was a little irritated today because my hubby was gone for 5 days and had to buy himself a magazine! i think i will get him a movie! lol thanks for the info
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 6:27 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• laughing

Steph_reynolds

Answer by Steph_reynolds at 6:28 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• LOL! I just told my boyfriend that and he said it wouldn't matter - he said he prefers real looking women anyway. I don't mind when he watches porn since 90% of the time I'm watching it with him. I bought all of the DVDs in his current collection.
    Anonymous

• Ewwwwww that's gross.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 6:35 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Yikes! Note to self...no blueray porn! lol I know if I were those women I would want the editors to airbrush the hell out of me!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 6:36 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• wow hilerious
    ashleystoner86

Answer by ashleystoner86 at 6:45 PM on Apr. 30, 2009