Fussy Eater??

Help!!!! I think my 10 month old is the fussiest eater ever! She wouldn't eat stage 3 except squash and sweet potatoes. So everyone told me to try giving her what I eat. The only thing she will eat is Cheese sandwiches and applesauce. I have tried giving her chicken, hamburger, The gerber pick ups ravioli and mac and cheese she fights me so bad and once i'm able to get it in her mouth she will just store it there and not swollow. I don't know what else to try. Please help!!

MommytoBe987

Asked by MommytoBe987 at 6:32 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Kids go through stages of only eating one or two things or nothing at all. My daughter would store food in her cheeks when she was 2. We used to have to check periodically to make sure she didn't have anything in there. I think all you can really do is feed her what she's willing to eat and offer her other things as well. Don't try to make her eat them, just set them on her plate. Eventually, she'll start trying new things on her own. My daughter is almost 9 and I still think she's the pickiest eater alive!
    sparrowprincess

Answer by sparrowprincess at 6:39 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• try mixing new foods with the foods she already likes.

just an example DONT use this for your 10 month old!

my mom found a recipe for chocolate chip and zuccini cookies.

mix some squash in with the applesauce
    add chicken lunchen meat on the cheese sandwich.

Always
    ~Syl~
    Fae-Lee
    F43L34

Answer by F43L34 at 11:12 PM on Apr. 30, 2009