to the moms who let their children model....

have you ever used starsearchcasting.com and what did you think of it. If you submitted your child to an agency like Wilhelmina, Generation, Funny Face, etc....how long did it take to get a response and what was the process like? If your child models what agency are they with?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:35 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in General Parenting

• My son was with Kidbiz, had an interview a week after a photo was sent in, signed contract, and doing shoots within a month
    Anonymous

• Find a company like showoffsmodeling.com I think is the address. If you write me I can give you the directors phone number.
    Anyway we go to conventions, acting, runway, etc... and they have agencies there (you get an immediate response and a private interview with the agency directors). Funny Face was there last year (november) The guy was GREAT.
    They also have people like Bob Luke, New York MMG, etc......
    AND it is a LOT of fun, the kids always enjoy it!
    southernstyle88

Answer by southernstyle88 at 7:14 PM on Apr. 30, 2009