Why don't they make size 9 girls' clothes?

My daughter is growing out of 7/8 but is way too small for 10. She's very tall/thin. Any ideas on what to do other than take everything in (thank goodness I sew). Maybe there's a brand I don't know about?

sparrowprincess

Asked by sparrowprincess at 6:49 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Tweens (9-12)

• I agree! My daughter is also in between sizes and a 10 is way too big! I have looked everywhere and have yet to find anything. If I do - I'll let you know. Or if you find something, please let me know!
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 6:52 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• At Target their pants are all adjustable. My girls are like yours, thin built. We buy the 10's or 10 slims if they have it and then adjust them. Good thing about Target is that they are reasonable for kids stuff.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 7:07 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• walmart has adjustable waists too. you just have to look at brands and such. that is the best bet. at least that i can think of.
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 7:57 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Good question. Try 10 slims. Wasn't it nice when they were younger and things didn't have to be taken into the dressing room and tried on?! Sad, those days are over.
    cat4458

Answer by cat4458 at 7:18 AM on May. 2, 2009

• Childrens place jeans are perfect for that problem...and target jeans too they are a bit cheaper but still good.
    momo3lilladies

Answer by momo3lilladies at 1:26 AM on May. 3, 2009

• I get my daughter slims from Old Navy. Their prices are great and quality too.
    Amber115

Answer by Amber115 at 2:07 AM on May. 3, 2009