Anybody pierced "down there"?

I've been thinking about it for about 5 years. I want to have it done, but am afraid it might go wrong and ruin sex for me! That would be horrible. Sex is a pretty big important part of my life. So, what are your thoughts/advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:55 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Im keeping only 2 holes down there.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 6:56 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• lol no.. *PAIN *
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 6:57 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Go fo it
    Anonymous

• I had it done but took it out for birth and then it closed up because reinserting it wasn't a top priority during the hospital stay. hahaha. I didn't start enjoying sex until after the piercing. It was AMAZING! I highly recommend it. It is only painful for half a second and then it is all over. You stand up and can't feel it. I think every woman should get it!
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 7:05 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Is it hard to find someone to pierce it? Or do you walk into any shop (that does piercings) and they do it?)
    Anonymous

• I wanna see!
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 7:08 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I called ahead and asked. Most body piercers will do it. I would definitely ask around to others with any piercing to see who the recommend.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 7:14 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• yes all piercing/tat shops do it lol
    Anonymous

• hood piercings woo lol just say i want my hood done
    Anonymous

• Besides ears being peirced I think the belly button is pretty if you have a nice body. Otherwise, that's it.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 7:23 PM on Apr. 30, 2009