is there any legit site that helps you in making moneystuffing envelopes

looking for a scam free envelope stuffing job

simmi5

Asked by simmi5 at 6:59 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Money & Work

• All of the envelope stuffing things are scams. So please don't fall for any of those advertisements. I have had jobs from home starting back in 2001. I have worked many major companies but found that an at home job was not giving me the flexibility, freedom or income I needed... so I own my own businesses and love it. However, because of my experience with scams and working from home, I continue to help others find jobs from home. I have helped over 400 people from 2003 to current from jobs from home. I give free assistance through my group on here: http://www.cafemom.com/group/91786/. You are more than welcome to use my groups resources to find a job from home. Many of the others have provided you with good tips as well. Let me know what I can do to help you! Much Success & Blessings!
    blessed2behome

Answer by blessed2behome at 4:19 AM on May. 4, 2009

• Good luck!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 7:01 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I have looked into a lot of WAH jobs, and most envelope stuffing are scams. I haven't found one that is a marketable job. Most send you directions on where to place your ad, and when people send you your dollar or five dollars you send them the same directions. Not really a company mailing brochures. Good Luck in your search!
    southernstyle88

Answer by southernstyle88 at 7:02 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• envelope stuffing is a total scam
    Anonymous

• I just read an article about envelope stuffing being a scam. Apparently there are machines that can stuff thousands of envelopes a minute so it's kinda pointless to have someone else do it. KWIM?
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 7:45 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Yeah sorry but the mail stuffing or those other "jobs" making crafts or earrings at home are scams!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 7:57 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Here is how it works: You send them $40 for supplies – the “deposit”. They send you a packet of information that has been copied 500 times and looks like crap.
    The packet of information, usually 2 pages, tells you how to make the scam work.
    1, make copies of the (scam) I mean information packet.
    2, write an advertisement for “a stuffing envelopes job” and post it in your local news paper or online.
    3, when someone takes the bait and sends you the $40.00, you send them the same “packet” of information.
    And around and around it goes.
    It gets better with today’s technology, scammers can advertise online and send you digital
    information, they don’t even have to mail you the information any longer, saves on postage.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 7:58 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Here is a link to more detailed information about stuffing envelopes and other scams: http://stuckathomemom.com/blog/archives/category/scam-alert

Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 8:27 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• machines do that work now days. But there are a lot of scams out there. if you are looking to make a little extra money try something like survey sites, or legit home assembly jobs which there are a few of them still out there. However it is work and not easy trust me. Some good survey sites are Cashle and Cashcrate both are legit.

If you would like to know the home assembly jobs please message me and I will gladly find the links for you.

ladyluck09

Answer by ladyluck09 at 10:13 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I agree that envelope stuffing is a total scam!! I work at home and love what I do!! Checkout my website at www.MomsGoneGreen.biz
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 7:20 AM on May. 1, 2009