Thank god for washable markers!!!

So, as I was changing my youngest's diaper today my darling 2 year old daughter got a hold of a marker and proceeded to color her WHITE dresser blue along with the walls and the door in her bedroom.....the only thing it seems she didnt color was herself LOL! What kind of crazy things have your children done when you turn your back for just a min?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:06 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my 2 year old also colored on my daughter's dresser and it was white!! but it wasnt washable markers, so now i have to repaint it.
    i bet alot of mama's had stickers on the fridge and dressers...i hate that!

one thing that all my kids did at one point is take a knife to scrape some ice off of the NEW windows in the winter and one of my kids broke a window doing that.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 7:19 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• this is NOT a question....
    Anonymous

• "What kind of crazy things have your children done when you turn your back for just a min?" That IS a question
    Anonymous

• Anon 7:38.....this is the Just for FUN section and you are obviously no fun so get outta here!!!!
    Anonymous

• lmao- oh man i have 3 boys under the age of 6- lets see- ive had toys washed in the toilet- the other day i had to answer the phone so i left the kitchen for just a moment- i come back o see spaghetti sauce flung all across the walls, fridge, windows everywhere, ugh- and then i have lots of artwork all over the walls in their bedroom and a few in the bathroom and my room- oh and then the millions of times ive had to mop pee up off the floor because these little boogers at one point or another would decide to take their pampers off and pee on the floor lol- thats usually my cue to begin potty training
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 8:22 PM on Apr. 30, 2009