Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TMI- Medical Question Worry can you help me?

Most of my life I've been unable to se A doctor for any reason besides my children's births. Today after peeing.. I wiped & by my anus was a bloody tissue & something looking like a raspberry!! I'm Flipping out & worrying! What can it be? I'm Scared. Anyone have any ideas or possibilities? Not able to see anyone for my health needs.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 7:12 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Health

Answers (5)
  • Hemmorhoids.

    Answer by Anonymous at 7:14 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

  • An internal hemmorhoid

    Answer by Anonymous at 7:15 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

  • You're going to have to see someone. If you qualify you can get a medicaid card if nothing else. You should have that checked out. Did this something actually come out of you? Could it have been a hemorroid? I know it sounds freaky but I remember a long time ago with my first baby, she'd eaten a tomato and I changed her diaper and I thought it was blood and I freaked. Have you been having any trouble peeing? Slowing/trickling/frequent/burning? If you have, it's possible that you passed a stone if it actually came out and was on the tissue or in the toilet. Also possible to have early pregnancy miscarriage if you had any cramps.

    Answer by lisa_ann_p at 7:17 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

  • I would suggest going to the ER, they will treat you regardless of your ability to pay or insurance coverage - you can fill out the forms for "charity care" or whatever if it is the financial concern that is holding you back. If this is something serious, and you end up dying - then your children have no mother to care for them and if you have a SO, he will be left raising them on his own, having to pay for someone to care for them, etc. Financially, you being healthy is the only sensible course of action. I don't mean to sound harsh, or scare you, but your health is important TO YOUR FAMILY. If there is another reason you can't see a dr, then something in your life needs to change. Whatever is stopping you has to change.

    That said, could it possibly be from your vagina, related to menstruation somehow? Was the blood bright red, or was it dark or looking like coffee grounds? Do you have any problems with hemorrhoids?

    Answer by Collinsky at 7:18 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

  • PS Rereading what I read, it sounded really alarmist. I'm not saying that I think you absolutely have to see a dr for this... but that you don't have the option to seek any medical care is a problem. If you need to see someone, you need to see someone.

    Answer by Collinsky at 7:21 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Health
What are...........

Next question overall (General Parenting)
Child Support Question