How many of you have had an STD before?

I'm just curious to see how many ppl have had one at some point in there life.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:17 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I did once when I was 19. O.k. I'm not perfect and it was taken care of.
    Anonymous

• My first serious boyfriend (who took my virginity) cheated on me and gave me gonorrhea. Then after we broke up, on a rebound I h ad a one night stand with a guy a was fairly goof friends with and he gave me chlamydia. It''s embarrassing. I haven't been with that many guys, but I've had 2 STDs. I starting making better decisions after that.
    Anonymous

• warts! It was gross...but It took one treatment of having them burned off and that was the end of it.
    Anonymous

• you can really have something "once" and then it can go away?? i thought you would have to live with it for the rest of your life.

i have herpes, not sure where they came from, i didnt date alot of guys either.
    Anonymous

• I had chlymadia
    Anonymous

• when I found out I was preggo I had chlamydia! weird thing is I was only with my BF, so I probably had it for a while, before meeting SO. scary thought. the nurses gave me and SO medicine to get rid of it and we are all good now.
    Anonymous

• Never.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:58 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• nope- thank God.... i freak out about having a little cold thinking its something thats gonna kill me- i dont think i could mentally handle the idea of having an std- i would probably think i was dying lmao
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 8:12 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I had chlamydia that was discovered during a female exam in boot camp. I had no symptoms either. Scary.
    Anonymous

• Chlamydia at age 17.
    Anonymous