what else can i do?

Hi ladies im 10 mos PP and im trying soo hard to lose the rest of the weight. I had a c section and it seems i cant get back to normal (not that i know if that has anything to do with it) i lost a ton of weight the first two weeks but then i was a sahm and was easting out of boredom and now i cant take the extra weight. I just started back at school. I walk about 1/4 mile to where my aunt picks me up, 1.5 blocks to get to school from where i get dropped off, i always take the stairs (im talking walking up 5 flights at least 3 times a day) and i walk 5 blocks to the bus after school and about 1/4 mile to my house! I feel like ill have buns of steel really soon but what else can i do to lose more weight??? its my belly that needs to go and my arms need toned (think simple!!!!)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:23 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• stand a couple feet from a wall and do push ups on it (against the wall) and I LOVE the bender ball for my stomach, it works wonders and it works quick. Avoid lots of sugar and soda (I lost 8 lbs in 2 weeks just putting down pepsi, I also put it down cold turkey, I just started drinking water all the time)
    As far as excersize I like the bender ball.
    Good Luck!
    southernstyle88

Answer by southernstyle88 at 7:33 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Walking is supposed to help you burn more visceral fat, which is what we girls carry in our middles. I would stop eating any fast food (amazing high junk calories that add incredible pounds to the belly.) But be sure and eat good protein with each meal, esp. breakfast. This will keep you fueled and let you burn more calories.

lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 9:06 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I lost my baby weight by going on the Cinch Inch Loss Plan. If you want to learn more you can check out www.cinchplan.com/metamorphic_health. A friend of mine is the one that got me started and that is her website. If after looking at the website you have questions you can PM me or email me at megan_richert@yahoo.com
    MeganKay1977

Answer by MeganKay1977 at 12:24 AM on May. 1, 2009

• I would work on eating healthy more than working out. All of that exercise is worthless if you are eating too many calories. I'd go with 1500 calories a day. Doesn't seem like much but if you're only eating fruit and veggies its a lot of food. Or just get pregnant again and breast feed your butt off. That's what worked for me, I lost all the baby weight and an extra ten pounds. I haven't weighed this much since middle school. Lots of water will help as long as your not eating much salt.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 12:36 AM on May. 1, 2009

• You should really start with a good colon cleanse. Then drink 1/2 your body weight in water every day. Do daily stretches & examine what you eat so you can cut out the 'trouble' foods without denying yourself to the point of giving up. Allow yourself time to lose weight.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:17 AM on May. 1, 2009

• What are you eating? Cut out all processed foods, all sugary drinks, all artificial sweetener products and diet foods - these all contain chemicals that bloat your fat cells and no matter what you do they weight will not come off unless you exercise everyday for a few hours. Increase your water intake, increase your fruit and veggie intake. Cut your portions. and keep walking! Live by the golden rule, if god didn't make it you don't eat it! and with making these changes your body will naturally cleanse itself and balance itself. Otherwise, you will continue to struggle. Visit my page for more articles and tips - Good Luck

http://www.SoCal-Itworks.shopitworks.com or http://itworks.net/SoCal-

AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 1:14 AM on May. 3, 2009