ORAL SURGEN/DENTIST

HELLO EVERYONE I HOPE SOMEOME FROM IL READ THIS AS WELL ,THE THING IS I HAVE TO HAVE MY WISDOM TOOTH PULLED BUT IDPA/IL DEPARTMENT PUBLIC AID DO NOT COVER THIS MEANING TO HAVE AN ORAL SURGEN PULL I NEED IT OUT THE THING IS ITS 260-600 BUCKS I AM ON A FIXED INCOME I MEAN FIXED,
ON TOP OF ALL THIS I HAVE A HEART CONDTION I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO A DENTIST I HAVE ALL MY TEETH LOL WOW YEAH I KNOW THE DENTIST SAID THE SAMETHING LOL
ANY HELP HERE/ IT HURTS LIKE OMG!!!

6carebears

Asked by 6carebears at 8:21 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Health

• I am on Wisconsin Medicaid and they cover it, you have to have a regular dentist refer you to an oral sugeon and then it is covered. My son is having 4 teeth pulled by oral surgery and it is being covered 100%. Thank goodness because I don't have $1100 to do it, I barely make that in a month.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:20 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• im in illinois and it is not covered when u see an oral surgeon for it. My last wisdom tooth i had to have pulled last month and my reg dentist could do it so it was covered. My advise is call around to dentists and see if anybody will take idpa and if they can pull it without referring you. I lived on ibuprofen for months before i found my dentist. Good luck!
    aeemom

Answer by aeemom at 9:37 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• i was told that in clinton iowa tehy will pull them with medical card it is closer tehn chicago but thy dont pay for you to be put to sleep ! thats a must for me!! lol but that is only 200$
    silvershadow26

Answer by silvershadow26 at 8:36 PM on Jun. 5, 2009