Isn't this terrible? I think I am sexist.

I find myself saying "well it's something a man would do." I don't know why most of the time I feel women are more capable and less lazy than men. We have more ambition. I don't know. I have always been like this. I don't treat them bad but I have these thoughts and more.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:31 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• right below my surface there is a man hater. I think they are pigs!! The younger ones mostly, they seem to improve once they get past 40. Im not a hater of all men, just most. I know there are good men out there. unfortunately only like 11 percent of men are keepers. I think.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 10:10 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• thats because most men are lazy and good for nothing....i have only met one guy in my life that isnt and that happes to be my best friend and he knocked someone up and se is just like his mom which is not good she doesnt really eat and she is going into the marines a few weeks after she has their baby by and my best fiend is happy because he gets to have the baby whle she is gone...
    Anonymous