How do you see America in a few years?

I think America has gone down the tubes and will continue to do so if those elected into office, both parties not just one, are not voted out next go round. Does anyone really think either party really gives a rats back end about the average citizens of this country? Why do Americans keep electing jackass' into office?

ronjwake

Asked by ronjwake at 8:35 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• BROKEN was the first word that jumped into my mind.
    tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 8:37 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Great Depression x 10
    Anonymous

• i think things will be back to the way they were before the recession in about 5 years.

but i do agree w/ you that 99% of the ppl in office are incompetent at their job & could care less about the average American.

but how can we not chose jackasses when they are ALL jackasses? there is never a "good" option on the ballet, & here in OK we cant even do write ins (at least not on the ballets i get).

i also think too many ppl have their votes tied to their party's line & cant think for themselves enough to vote w/ their brain & not their butts...but thats just me :D
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 8:50 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I have been wondering that since 8 years ago!!! America didn't learn with the mistakesdaddy made and look at the mess jr left to clean up! If Obamah can't fix it, I don't think anyone else can do better!!! We are in financial distress and homeless and hunger is on the rise! In the next few years I see us paying for all those tax dollars spent on war instead of going to neceties of the US people! I do not see things getting better but instead worse!!! You can find blame in Obamah but keep in mind he is dealing as best as he can to fix the financial crisis we are in thanks to the expresident!!! He tried to save companies to keep thousands from losing income and yes it back fired but he had best interest at heart, can you say that about the Bushes!? They were both about war and how to tie billions into it before their term ended!!! I understand wanting revenge for 9/11 but he milked it and the war wasn't for that reason!!! MY OP!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 8:52 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Scary to think about
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 8:52 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I think we are going to be a great country again. we lost so much with bush and obama is going to fix it! you can disagree all you want because i know that in three years you will all be eating your words!!!
    Anonymous

• I think there are a lot of politicians who do care about the citizens and love their country unlike thsi clown that we have in office. I hate to say this but most people voted for him for one reason only. His skin color and that is really sad. He's a horrible president and a disgrace. I am so tired of hearing about him and how he finds time to be with his family and how good of a mother his wife is etc and their dog's name. Who cares? I don't.

I saw a bumper sticker today that went somewhat like this:

I'LL GIVE YOUR PRESIDENT THE SAME RESPECT YOU GAVE MINE.

I don't wish him any harm but I just think he is dangerous for our country and already has made some really stupid moves.

Anonymous

• LOL at anon:53.
    I see new world order in two years or less.
    I see puppetmasters being exposed.
    I see battles approaching.
    Anonymous

• Did you vote for Obama and do not even know the proper spelling of his name? Anyway I like Ohblahblah better then Obamah
    Anonymous

• i see us taxed to death and begging the government to save us.
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 8:58 PM on Apr. 30, 2009