Scandal!!!

What is your opinion about the john and kate plus 8 scandal????

JaYsMoMmY09

Asked by JaYsMoMmY09 at 8:53 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Entertainment

• cheating bastard, i just got done reading the thing in US weekly about it. i think that hes cheating. im sorry but u dont go to a bar with another woman until 2am.
    jac1908

Answer by jac1908 at 8:55 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Which are you talking about? Jon cheating or something else?
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 8:55 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Although, I like the show sometimes, this is not my business, and I don't know what their marriage is really like. It could just be a $ making stunt. Who knows. I'm actually less of a fan now, than when it started. I just don't find them genuine anymore, and I don't have a say in what they do so who knows what's going on with Jon or Kate.

Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 9:07 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• And here I thought I was the only one pissed off after hearing this!!!!!!! To think I liked him so much! What a freaking JERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does he not understand that his two oldest kids can read and can see whats going on?? Poor Kate!! I was watching an episode this afternoon and during a church visit to speak Kate said that during her preg. with the sextuplets she was fearful that he would leave her.
    Tessa7645

Answer by Tessa7645 at 9:19 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• To Southerncharems im talkin about him cheating... And to teachermom01 I totally agree it cld be just for tv
    JaYsMoMmY09

Answer by JaYsMoMmY09 at 11:50 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I'm wondering if it's not a stunt to make people tune in. They just moved into a million dollar home during a time when the economy is reaching some lows and everyone is having to cut back in their own personal life that watching a show where someone moves into a huge house isn't entertaining to me, regardless on how green they went.

I loved watching the show, but the episode that started turning me off was when Kate spoke to Jon in a very derogatory way in the Toys R Us store. I started noticing more and more how she belittles him.

At first when I started watching this show, there was bantering back and forth and it was cute to watch, but Kate has been coming off as a very shrewd and bitchy person. She has 8 beautiful children, a beautiful home, a husband who seems very patient but I get the feeling she isn't a very happy person. I hope she realizes that the rug could be pulled out from her anytime, how will she deal?
    3spoiledkidsmom

Answer by 3spoiledkidsmom at 12:23 AM on May. 10, 2009