I have irregular contractions since 13 weeks the Dr. are aware of it I could tell there was something wrong because my stomach would get really tight and it was painful but I just started having lower back pain it does not get stronger but it comes and goes and I also have pain in my groin with it should I be worried about it?

carrier09

Asked by carrier09 at 8:54 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• well I am in the same boat, but I am also 1 cm dilated. The doctors are not worried and the contractions are just braxton hicks. other than that I am just as worried as you, only because I never felt this much pain while being pregnant! Cant suggest anything because I do not know as well, I've asked and done research on it and cant figure anything out
    Anonymous