Could i be pregnant?

For about the last two weeks i have been constantly going to the bathroom, feeling the urge to throw up, having off and on period like cramps (started two weeks ago and not expecting my period for another week.) i have had noticeable blue veins in my forearms and breast, shooting pains in my breast, also they feel alot heavier and more sore, and my face broke out and normally i don't experience anything until a few days before my period. What do you think?

jazl4167

Asked by jazl4167 at 8:55 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• its a possibility wait and see....
    Anonymous

• Oh and normally i start getting the urge to throw up after i eat or at night when i lay down. And what does the on and off cramping mean?
    jazl4167

Answer by jazl4167 at 9:36 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• why dont you just take a test when you miss your period?
    Anonymous

• If you are really concerned I would go to the doctor. If you can stand to wait until your missed period then take an at home test. It might just be stress. Have you been trying to conceive? I'm trying to conceive and it seems like I always "think" I have symptoms and get my hopes when I get my period a week later. Try to relax, stay calm and good luck.
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 10:32 PM on Apr. 30, 2009