Childrens Books

wHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE KIDS BOOK OF ALL TIME AND WHY???? aND WHAT IS IT ABOUT???

JaYsMoMmY09

Asked by JaYsMoMmY09 at 8:57 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in General Parenting

• well i like the serendipity books they all have really good morals and are really good boks....they are about anmals that have real life problems and they solve them and get through them and my 5 month old sits there and listens to me read one everynight...
    lilysmommy1408

Answer by lilysmommy1408 at 8:59 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I'll always love Dr. Suess's Green Eggs and Ham. I think it was one of the first books I ever read by myself. I thought it was so silly and my mom put green food coloring in our eggs once...good times.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 9:02 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I think my favorite is If You Give a Mouse a Cookie. I love the illustrations.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 9:07 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Goodnight Moon
    Paperbag Princess

Answer by rkoloms at 9:21 AM on May. 1, 2009

• I loved the Little House On The Praire series and the Anne Of Green Gables series.
    When my daughters went to first grade they had to read a book and they came to love it - so did I. It is called Chicken Soup With Rice. It is a rhyming book that helps children with their reading skills.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:24 PM on May. 1, 2009