how many????

how many of you ladies have a great guy but when you want a minute alone and the kids want to know something he sends them to ask you??or puts the baby in the same room as you so he doesnt have to dal with it alone???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:17 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That's my husband!
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 9:18 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Oh me, I do!!! My dh plays stupid like he doesn't know where anything is or doesn't know how to do anything just so I'll do it....DRIVES ME CRAZY! It's almost like he thinks that since he works and I stay home I don't do enough or something.lol
    mommabear2008

Answer by mommabear2008 at 9:19 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• this is why i had my tubes tied lol
    silly7

Answer by silly7 at 9:21 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• my hubby does it too.
    LA09TKP

Answer by LA09TKP at 9:54 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Yep, he puts the bby in the room with me lol.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 10:02 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• LOL....when one of my teen daughters ask him if they can do something or go someplace he always tells them that it is all right with him, but they have to get the final okay from me. I hate that because I never know what he's told them so if I say no when he's said yes, then I'm the bad parent!
    Now when they come to me I'll ask, what did your dad say? If I agree with his answer then I'll say the same. If I don't then I go to him to discuss it and then we come to an agreement as a parental unit so our daughters don't get angry with one of us alone.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:20 AM on May. 1, 2009