How do you feel about dancers?

I've been an exotic dancer for 3 years, and I was wondering how you all feel about the occupation?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:41 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• gotta make money someway
    Anonymous

• agreed, you gotta make money...dancing is great and if you are in the right mind set good for you. If you are doing it to be dirty and be around the men no good...but in the end its your business not ours :)
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 9:42 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I think it's low. I would never and could never look up to a woman who dances for money. Sorry, JMHO.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:43 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I think you sell yourself pretty short and I feel sorry for women that go into this type of thing.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 9:44 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• ive never done it, but all the dancers i know that arent all cracked out are awesome people. love em to death. no biggie to me, like they said though, if its for hoey reasons than i dont respect it, but if your doing it to take care of your kids good for you.
    LA09TKP

Answer by LA09TKP at 9:44 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Oh boy, I don't think you know what you started honey. Believe me, I have experiance in the way chicks react to this....
    marrisa259

Answer by marrisa259 at 9:45 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• screw it if i had the body i would def do it i have had friends that danced and made an ass load of money.
    jac1908

Answer by jac1908 at 9:45 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I in a way envy them, but admire them. The envy comes from wanting that sex appeal. The admiration comes from you doing what you chose. I don't care what anyone ever says about dancers, it is how you carry yourself. I do not respect the ones that do sleep around because it gives a bad name for those who don't. I think dancers are sexy. if this is how yo make your money than go for it. Just don't let the money make you.

Peae

Anonymous

• Stick your ass out keep it shakin!

Now bring it home, bring home that bacon!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 9:46 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• You feel sorry for them? Why is that?
    Anonymous