Noni Juice

Have you tried it?
Tell me about it please I might consider trying it if it really does have health benefits like the ads say.

MarGeee

Asked by MarGeee at 9:43 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I tried it after my honeymoon in Hawaii-- our kayaking was singing the stuff's praises, pretty much telling us it had anti-cancer benefits. So we bought some, and gagged. You're supposed to dilute it, but even if you add a tsp to a gallon of water it's nasty. I don't recommend it if you're usually healthy. Even if you were a festering blob of swamp sewage, I don't know if I'd recommend it. It was very very gross. :)
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 9:57 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Snapple makes a blend with Noni juice. If I remember correctly, the other juice used was pomegranate. I enjoyed it. Just check your local supermarket for the individual sized juices.

PatCarMom

Answer by PatCarMom at 10:23 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Thank You Ladies! And yes I hear it taste aweful,but can it be as bad as wheatgrass juice?!
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 10:49 AM on May. 1, 2009