• In the Spotlight:

Implantation cramping???

I have felt lots of cramping for 2 days. My period is still about 10 days away and I already have ovulated. Could it be implantation cramping? Does anyone know what it feels like or how long it can last? Does it always have to have bleeding with it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• the bleeding is usually very minimal and light. If the cramps get bad I would let your obgyn know whats going on just in case there is something going on. Dont stress yourself and try to relax. Good luck sorry I couldnt offer more helpful advice.
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 9:50 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I ovulated back on the 20th and I cramped light-moderate from then till day before yesterday. I think it can last in some cases and in other cases some women may not feel cramping. My cramping, not sure if yours is the same but I would have pain across my ovaries, low in my abdomen and/or on either ovary.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 10:08 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I have 5 kids and I only had implantation bleeding...spotting really...with my last one. I did not experience any cramping. I do experience cramping or more like a pinching sensation when I ovulate.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:45 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Me too I feel cramping (feels like being pinched) during my ovulation also breast tenderness but when I was preggo I felt the same so no telling sorry not much help lol
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 12:37 PM on May. 1, 2009