Teeth help

Everytime i brush my teeth i start bleeding from multiple teeth.and its not a little.My teeth bleed a lot.I bit a sandwhich and one of my teeth started bleeding like crazy.Whats going on? Am i losin my teeth or what? And im 5 months pregnant.Is there anything I can do to make it stop?

Desi2Sweet

Asked by Desi2Sweet at 9:47 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Health

• Its cause you are pregnant hun. It is okay, just brush your teeth regulary, go see a dentist and let them know you are pregnant so they can help you with the enamel you will lose and the bleeding...try a soft toothbrush if you are already.
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 9:51 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• If you aren't taking a prenatal vitamin, or aren't getting enough calcium, the baby will pull calcium from your teeth. My mom wasn't getting enough calcium from her prenatals and being pregnant pretty much ruined her teeth. I would talk to your ob about it, and go see your dentist and see what they can do about it. Don't wait too long though, they longer you wait the worse it will get and the less you'll be able to do about it.
    WadeMom313

Answer by WadeMom313 at 9:51 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• You are developing gum disease, which can cost you your teeth. You must start to floss everyday and brush twice a day. You need to get to the dentist and get your gums and teeth checked very soon. Rubbing fresh strawberries in your mouth will sooth your gums.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:39 AM on May. 1, 2009