does anybody else have a baby teething at almost 3 months?

my son is already teething he'll be 3 months old on may 10..
have any of you moms had a baby same age teeth this young?

misty91

Asked by misty91 at 9:53 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my first got some teeth at 3mo.
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 9:54 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• my sisters baby was, ended up having 2 teeth by the time she was 3 and a half months.
    LA09TKP

Answer by LA09TKP at 9:55 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• they all do but they probably wont get them for a few more months. Some get them really early most get them around....uhm believe seven months maybe even later? Try oragel, tynenol, cold damp wash cloth, or my favorite was buy the little teething net they have em at walmart shapes like a strawberry i guess or a ring pop lol it has a net you can put food in for them so they dont choke, I use to freeze a stage one applesauce and then cut it in cubes and put it in there for my son and it got him through the many months of teething! GL
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 9:56 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• my daughter has been teething since two months. her back teeth are trying to come in. there are some rough spots.

just some helpful ideas of what im doing. i let her knaw on my clean finger. i try to rub her gums every two hours. ive even started her on a very little bit of rice cereal via spoon feeding. she loves it! and i only use a little so it has not effected her diet at all and her bowl movments are still the same.

now the make teethers normally round, since she doesnt understand the concept of grasping something and putting it in her mouth i do two things. the first one is i have bought a square teether and i put the corners in her mouth. i also encourage her to hold my fingers while i move them around in her mouth and im showing her how to move them in and out of her mouth.

i hope some of this you are able to use! GL!

Always
    ~Syl~
    Fae-Lee
    F43L34

Answer by F43L34 at 10:01 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• my dd got her first two teeth the week she turned 3 months old.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 10:25 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• wetting a washcloth and putting it in a ziploc bag in the fridge for a while then rubbing it on their gums helped my dd a whoooole lot when we had some rough spots.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 10:26 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• my daughter started at three months
    redivy

Answer by redivy at 10:42 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• My DD started teething at 3 months and got her first tooth at 5 months...
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 11:45 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• yes! my son cut his first tooth at 4 months, one week.
    mevxoxo

Answer by mevxoxo at 12:13 PM on May. 1, 2009