Do you think "the duggars" could actually feed 21 ppl W/out TLC??

I think.... If it werent for the their show there is no way. I think they have way too many kids. They are weird....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol I second that
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 9:56 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I wondered that as well
    MRSnMOTHER

Answer by MRSnMOTHER at 9:57 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I don't think so or afford that compound they are living in either~
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 10:00 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• They didn't show up on the national scene until they had 14 children & they claimed at that point (when she became Arkansas Mother of the Year) that they lived on one income & had no debt. IF that was true & they could do it with 15 people, they could probably do it with 20 or however many it is now. But I think the TV show "helped" with the house.
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 10:17 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• they are friggin weired
    jac1908

Answer by jac1908 at 10:18 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• the show did help with the house. They stress how they built it but then they admit that it was going to slow for the producers who stepped in and paid to get it built. But they are beyond weird.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 10:28 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• 18 kids is way too much. If I had the money and patience I'd have 3 or 4 all together. I only have 2. Two boys and that's enough.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 10:48 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• It's funny cause I see so many people saying its weird, but honestly why is it wierd, she obviously has a lot of help raising the kids and there first one out of the house is making his own family now. I don't know but I think its great that they step out of the box and did things beyond others ideals... But I don't think that TLC gives them that much, were they couldn't do it if there was no TLC..and I second funnyface1204's statement!
    Mommy2seven

Answer by Mommy2seven at 11:10 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• they just seem so "weird" to me because they always look so "perfect", never seen any fights, or yelling, Jon and Kate plus 8 just seems a lot more realistic to me, at least how I grew up anyway, there was 6 kids in my family.
    roni2911

Answer by roni2911 at 12:04 AM on May. 1, 2009

• Yes, I do believe that they can feed all their kids. They have been debt free for many years. Why would anyone care how they care for their family, they aren't on assistance, their kids are well behaved and well mannered. All their kids are loved and taken care of. I could care less if they have 10 more kids, IT'S THEIR LIFE AND THEIR BUSINESS HOW MANY KIDS THEY HAVE. My great grandmother had 13 kids and only her husband worked.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:04 AM on May. 1, 2009