bored...

anyone have any good jokes?

jac1908

Asked by jac1908 at 9:57 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• friends are like buttcheeks shit might separate them but they always come back together lol idk
    Anonymous

• This guy goes to the shrink and says, doc sometimes I feel like a tee pee and sometimes I feel like a wigwam, Doc says, don't worry , your'e just too tense.l.o.l.
    That's all I got.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 10:01 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• lol that was good
    jac1908

Answer by jac1908 at 10:01 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• A man and woman are happily married except for his bad habit of farting in bed. She begged him to stop because the smell made her gag, but he said he couldn't stop...it was perfectly normal. She told him one day he would "blow his guts out", but still he continued to let them rip.
    One Thanksgiving morning she devised a plan to get him back. While getting the turkey ready for dinner, she gathered the innards and carefully emptied them into her sleeping husband's underwear. She listened for his usual trumpeting fart, followed by a blood curdling scream. After about 20 minutes or so he ran downstairs with a look of horror on his face.
    "What's wrong?"she asked stifling her laughter.
    "You always told me I would blow my guts out, and I did, and it took me 20 minutes to get them back in!!"
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 10:24 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Two women were sitting in the doctor's waiting room comparing notes on their various disorders.

"I want a baby more than anything in the world," said the first, "But I guess it is impossible."

"I used to feel just the same way," said the second. "But then everything changed. That's why I'm here. I'm going to have a baby in three months."

"You must tell me what you did."

"I went to a faith healer."

"But I've tried that. My husband and I went to one for nearly a year and it didn't help a bit."

The other woman smiled and whispered, "Try going alone, next time, dearie."
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:00 AM on May. 1, 2009