If you were 4 months pregnant with your 2nd baby and your so threw a dog toy at you and hit you in your side in front of your 2 yr old would you give him another chance or leave? even f he claims it was an accident?

Please dont bash me i just want advice thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:57 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• Why did he throw it? Were you two arguing or what? And the other question has he physically hit you before? Is he normally aggressive? I would say you need to leave if he is abusive.

MRSnMOTHER

Answer by MRSnMOTHER at 9:59 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• op here yeh we were arguing.. he wanted to go hang out with his buddies and i told him i would prefer if he went AFTER dinner so we cold eat as a family and he didnt like that answer, he hit me in the head then threw a dog toy at me
    Anonymous

• Run
    mandaday

Answer by mandaday at 10:07 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I think you know the answer to what you need to do.
    Anonymous

• You should leave. I agree with 07 that you knew the answer to this.
    Anonymous

• He hit you in the head? Sorry but that isn't an accident. Perhaps just the dog toy was if he just threw it and wasn't really watching his aim. I would get out especially with being pregnant and having a 2 yr old. The 2 yr. doesn't need to see that kind of behavior and I wouldn't risk him not hitting you again.
    Anonymous

• if this kind of stuff is happening ALL THE TIME than yeah i would leave, but if this is the first time I would have a SERIOUS talk with him, especially if he's disrespecting you in front of your kid thats not the kind of lesson you want your son to do
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 10:42 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• An accident? An accident is accidently stepping on your foot, thats all the physical I need from anyone and if it goes beyond that, I'm out the door...hitting you on your side? Huh, an accident? Huh and you're pregnant with his child I presume? The best thing you can do for yourself, your child and your unborn child is to run...run so fast that he only sees the dust as your burn rubber out of his life...an accident? please...
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 10:44 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• He would probably get the wrath of me, and I would tell him I was leaving but I probably would not leave. If that escalated into more violence I would definately leave because the 2 year old does not need to see that.
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 10:49 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Honey he hit you . Plain and simple. It only gets worse . I know its easier said than done to just pick up in leave but you need too think of you and your kids . And if that was my man his ass would of been laying on the floor and I would of been gone . If anyone or any man loved you he wouldnt of laid a finger on you to begin with. Keep us updated .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on May. 1, 2009