Whats th dumbest arugment you and your so have ever gotten into?

Mine got mad at me once for spilling water.. tonite we got into an arguement over angel food cake.. share some your dumb arguements

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 9:59 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• Easy..... he wanted to put ketchup on Thanksgiving turkey!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 10:10 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• returning a movie, neither one of us wanted to go hmm maybe we should get netflix. lol
    jac1908

Answer by jac1908 at 10:00 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• oh gosh they are all dumb just about...cant choose lol
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 10:01 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• which laundry detergent to buy. we were having an argument in the grocery store aisle about which one smelled better and finally we had some stranger pick which one we should get. LOL. so embarrassing now that i think about it.. but at the time i was so mad.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 10:15 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• After we had already found out we were having a girl, I told him it was a good thing since I hated the name he had picked for a boy...we fought for a whole day about it!
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 10:35 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• my SO and i cannot cook meals together whatsoever!!!! we do things totally different from each other
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 10:38 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• How to put the groceries on the conveyor thingy at the store. I try to keep similar stuff together and he just piles it all on.
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 10:41 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• whether I could make pancakes or not. He said everytime I tried they ended up scrambled. I said it was because he didn't let me buy the right ingredients (certain brands). So, in the middle of the grocery store, I started screaming that I could to make pancakes and that I was going to prove him wrong. I bought the right stuff, went home, and we had perfect pancakes that night and from then on. It's great to be right!
    sparrowprincess

Answer by sparrowprincess at 10:44 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• it was so stupid that i don't even remember...
    nairda

Answer by nairda at 1:56 AM on May. 1, 2009