Why do people on here have to constantly rub in what they are and aren't for!?

I mean it's just annoying after awhile! "oh I wouldn't circumcise it's soo barbaric!!" You just called thousands of moms barbaric and insinuated they were bad moms. Or have to make sure everyone knows that they don't vaccinate, or they only breastfeed, or co sleeping is the only way to go! Or I hate strippers. Why don't we just appreciate moms as moms?
Why do we have to constantly parade ourselves around. It's almost like there are two sides, their side and the other side! And their side is always right.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I've got too much to say about this topic.

Media and TV have a lot to do with it. If Katie Couric says " Scientists now believe that eating tomatoes and drinking coffee causes hemmorhoids and men will see a slight drop in sexual activity, follow by their pecker rotting off". PEOPLE WILL BELIEVE IT and NEVER DRINK COFFEE AND EAT TOMATOES AGAIN, and then preach to us moms that were are horrible.

I DIDN'T BREASTFEED!
    I VACCINATED!
    THE KIDS SLEEP IN THEIR OWN DAMN BEDS, MINE IS MINE!
    I SPANK WHEN NEEDED.
    I USED WHISKEY INSTEAD OR ORAGEL WHILE TEETHING.

GOT A PROBLEM???? GOOD...GO PLAY IN TRAFFIC
    momtotrips

Answer by momtotrips at 10:43 AM on May. 1, 2009

• Because we are all egocentric women who know it all!!
    Anonymous

• its a dog eat dog world...that is just how man is meant to be; imperfect! I commented to all those posts you mention and I am one that tries to just answer for who I am without judging others as best as I can. You just simply cant expect every woman to be a caring person. Sorry you got upset, try to move on to more light convo.
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 10:03 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I never said I was upset.....I have my own set of beliefs too, but I don't smear them in everyone's faces until they go numb.
    Anonymous

• Opinions are like lotion. No one is satisfies until it is all rubbed in and absorbed.
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 10:46 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• mamofive thats hilarious!!

and OP its in their nature. some moms can't justify their opinion unless other ppl have the same opinion. so they blab on & on about how they are the only ones right so that other moms who have the same opinion can find them so they can all feel good about themselves. but thats not good enough. they have to make sure everyone in the world has the same opinion or else! its in all aspects of life: politics, religion, even simple stuff like music & movies...so why not parenting.

its fine to have opinions, its stupid when you cant let others have theirs.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:58 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Because women are catty bitches.
    disgustipated

Answer by disgustipated at 12:02 AM on May. 1, 2009

• Because it is easier than standing on a street corner with signs and passing out pamphlets. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:52 AM on May. 1, 2009

• Oh wait? You mean Im NOT right all the time? My opinion isnt supreme and sovereign? Man.......I don't know if can deal with that. All cant be right in my world unless I make another person feel stupid. LOL...you know Im just kidding!
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 10:00 AM on May. 1, 2009