i need help crazy mood swings need meds

i need help mood swings needs meds
well i have always had crazy emotions like one minute im fine the next im jumping around and then im mad i live at home with my mom and son i am 15 and my mom says oh its just cause your a teen but i cry a lot at night and get get very over protective with my child i check all the doors and windows twice and sometimes cant go to bed til 1 am i know somethig is wrong i should act like this oh and i get very jealous of poeple i need help should i go to a doctor even though my mom says its all in my head

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Health

• didnt u post this question earlier? call your doc
    jac1908

Answer by jac1908 at 10:03 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Once a doc said to me, Why suffer? Prozac works for me.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 10:03 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• yes i did post this earlier but my profile keeps getting deleted srry
    morgan453

Answer by morgan453 at 10:06 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• It is all in your head baby, your pefectly fiXable with medication head. Postpardum depression /anxiety panic disorder is a very real sickness and if your moodswings and cumpulsions are interferring with your life (which I am almost positive they are) then they most definitely need to be treated. There is the posibility that you may also be bipolar. When I was in thorough treatment for bipolar disorder I did some research. 50% of cases left untreated (means they were diagnosed but didnt get any more help) commited suicide. 50%! Mental illness can kill dear and it sounds like you have a crapload of stuff on your plate to begin with as if being a teen isnt hard enough add in a baby and a mom who doesnt listen, you've got the recipe fro a breakdown. If your mom won't listen to you talk to a guidance counselor at school or even your local human services department. You NEED to see a doctor. Medication for this stuff takes 2cont
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 11:23 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• weeks to take effect and in the meantime you will probably want some talk therapy for support since your mom seems to be clueless in that area. Yes mood swings are part of being a teen but your generation is faced with challenges that even mine didnt have. There is so much more pressure and anxiety for a teen today it's not surprising that more and more are being diagnosed with depression etc. Please get help hun and message me if there is anything I can do for you
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 11:24 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• You need to see your OB/GYN or regular doctor ASAP. This is not just becasue you are a teenager. It could be post partum depression, anxiety/panic disorder or Bipolar, Please for your sake and your baby's go to your doctor, sooner rather than later.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:48 PM on Apr. 30, 2009