Are there more gay democrats or republicans?

I would love to know which party has the most homosexuals. I would think the democrats would being that the liberals are more open.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Republicans wouldn't admit it anyway.
    Anonymous

• What party you're in has nothing to do with whether you're gay or not. Liberal doesn't mean gay, just understanding of other sides of circumstances. And I agree they wouldn't admit it either, anon. lol
    Anonymous

• "Republicans wouldn't admit it anyway. "
    -----------------------------------------

Yeah, they try stupid stuff like trying to "cure" it. As if it is something to be cured.
    Anonymous

• I was about to say...there are probably SO many gay Republicans out there, but they're just afraid to admit it.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:22 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Oh wow....another dumb question. What a bonanza tonight....can gays be cured? Are there more gay republicans or democrats? Oh boy. And this is in Religion and Belief. Amazing.
    Anonymous

• I know most of the republicans that I know are conservative and I have not yet met a gay conservative republican...that I know of at least. I know alot of liberal (democrat) lesbians though. Yea, this is a dumb question, but I'm bored.
    army_wife2000

Answer by army_wife2000 at 12:18 AM on May. 1, 2009