bf problems

help bf problems
well i love my bf with all i got but sometimes i wish i never met him becuase i love him so much but lately hes been so mean to me he doesnt have a job he lives with his brother and i only see him three times a week cause im not aloud to go to his brothers cause his brothers wife is jealous of me cuase her man hits on me i tell him hes mean and he says oh it could be worse and i cant even walk by a guy without him saying something to me i cant leave him cause i love him to much but yesterday he asked me do u think you made a mistake and i said sometimes i do and it didnt it affect him all he did was beg me not to leave me what do i do

morgan453

Asked by morgan453 at 10:05 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• its not worth it. you are 15 move on from him.
    Anonymous

• well I think with a problem like yours you should but it may hurt because of him and her but you can never be sure so why would you do that when he could but maybe if time was not a problem you could break the habit and become a real one if she wont stop you but i really think you should think about yit cuz it makes absolutely no sense to me
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 10:17 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• God you are so young! I know ya hate that. I have been with my husband since we were 15 and we have been together 23 yrs now. When we were your age, we fought a lot. He was sooooo jealous and overbearing and controlling. He was my first boyfriend so I just took it. We fought for a good 5 years. We did have good times together and we loved eachother but if I could go back, I would kick his butt! I would not have let him treat me that way. Now, when we moved in together at age 22 and I had gotten a good job, my attitude totally changed. I no longer let him do me that way. I told him if he didn't like the new me HE could move out. He completely changed. He is now the most wonderful guy you could ever hope to have. He was just a lot like his dad when we were your age. I'm glad we stayed together, but unless you are in this for the long haul, it may be time to move on. Good luck babe.
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 10:25 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• There are 15 yr olds on this site? Wow!

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 10:32 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• You're 15 years old with your life ahead of you...what is it about this guy that has attracted your attention? Why would you date a guy that didn't have a job? How old is this boy anywho? Where are your parents?
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 10:41 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• *headdesk* Look kiddo, the whole situation is FUBAR. Cut your losses, dump the fartknocker already.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:39 AM on May. 1, 2009