Did anyone else experience brown spotting during first trimester?

melissa78155

Asked by melissa78155 at 10:07 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I did, but also I found out that I was prego before I missed my period. the spotting came when I would have been on my cycle. it resembled what my period looks like when it is ending. Long story short my baby is here and health. However when in doubt go get checked out.

MRSnMOTHER

Answer by MRSnMOTHER at 10:10 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Yup, it's normal. I'm 18 weeks now and everything is going smoothly.
    javila

Answer by javila at 10:10 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• no sweetie something could be wrong if your moms near call her it happened to me when i was 8 months i was so scared you can talk to me if you want im a young mom whos 15 i have a 1 yo son i may be a young mom but im expierenced
    morgan453

Answer by morgan453 at 10:11 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• you need to talk to a doctor every woman is not the same.
    Anonymous

• Yea they told me it was "old blood" like from before you got pregnant
    Kaylee22006

Answer by Kaylee22006 at 10:29 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• i did for the first three months. it only showed up when i was supposed to have my period or after intercourse. it perfectly normal. its your body getting rid of the old blood left behind. but i would still be sure to tell your doctor just incase. but i was always told not to worry so much unless it looks like new blood.
    mommyofbrayd473

Answer by mommyofbrayd473 at 11:11 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Yes...it is normal. If you are not haing bad cramps you should be fine. If you start to cramp or have bright red blood, I would go to er. Brown spotting is normal with many women. Good luck!
    Anonymous

• I did with my son.
    thisloveofmine

Answer by thisloveofmine at 11:56 PM on Apr. 30, 2009