with people thinking the end of the world is in 2012...

do you actually believe the world will end in 2012?why? so that would mean that obama is the anti-christ?
..i have different believes,that god will come when hes ready and hes going to come unexpectedily..but i also do think about 2012,what people are saying about it...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• and if it is, what are you gonna do about it? Live for today...
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 10:11 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• its the whole nostra damas (sp?) thing i googled it once and its pretty interesting that he predicted all these things that hav come true like 9-11 and so on but i also watched a documntry that proved his theories to be wrong so i dont know what to think. if i remember right he predicted the world to end by natural disasters. its scary! but just live day to day:)
    jac1908

Answer by jac1908 at 10:11 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• i believe that God is coming soon, but not in 2012, b/c in the bible it says that noone knows when the world will end, not even Jesus or the angels
    Anonymous

• What I always found interesting was that Nostradamus was only correct AFTER said events happened.

Which means that you can pretty much twist his words to fit almost anything. Now, if he had said "On the eleventh day of the ninth month in the first year in the twenty first century, two mechanical birds will hit two big towers in a state called New York."

...THEN I would be freaked out.

But yeah. There's just too much evidence against the whole "Mayan calender" stuff for it to really be believable.

But hey, we'll find out in three years, huh? :o]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:20 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I would be just fine and dandy if the world ended in 2012. I am ready to meet my maker.
    Anonymous

• I want to live here on Earth as long as possible. I do not think any of that 2012 stuff is even close to being accurate. President Obama is NOT the anti-Christ. The whole thing is some paranoid, right-wing, born again, nut case creation to get the group all keyed up and bind them closer. Its "Us against the world" crazy stuff. Just be a good person and make your family happy. AND , don't worry.
    Anonymous

• right on
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 10:56 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• As you said, 10:30.

I'm living for the here and now. Why look so far ahead into the future? No one knows for sure when our time here will be done. It's completely up to GOD.

As far as 2012, it's a change in consiousness (that is already occurring), not an end of the world.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 11:12 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I think it was the Mayans calendar that ended at 2012 because they believed it would be the 4th end of the world. Youtube

lisarose45

Answer by lisarose45 at 12:01 AM on May. 1, 2009

• Remember Y2K? Same thing here, IMO. I'm wondering if Kohl's and JC Penny's will be having "end of the world" sales...
    Koukla12905

Answer by Koukla12905 at 1:58 AM on May. 1, 2009