Does it bug you when ppl bring their kids to a salon?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:24 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It doesn't bug me if they're well behaved or there for their own cut but it bothers me when the parents dont watch them and they run around and the moms expect other ppl to chase them.
    MrsDeputy

Answer by MrsDeputy at 10:25 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• They re not allowed in the salon where I get my hair done.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 10:26 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• i am a hairdresser and it depends if the kids are well behaved then i dont mind but i have had costomers that bring their kids and they are playing with chairs and jumping on everything completely going nuts and the mom says nothing its like i become the baby sitter. that pisses me off big time.
    jac1908

Answer by jac1908 at 10:27 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I take my children to a salon specifically designed for children. I don't take them when I get my hair cut--that is what DH is for, lol. It is really dangerous & I don't understand why people let their kids run around in salons. Moving chairs, scissors, curling irons, hot wax, chemicals. Don't people think???
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 10:29 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I had a woman come into my salon to get her hair colored with her bratty kids with her. They kept whining and screaming because she was "taking forever!" She was even apologizing to them! The little brats broke my nail table and messed up my electric nail file! Then she had the nerve to get bitchy with me because it was "taking too long". One kid tried to stick his hands in the bleach! It only took two hours, that's normal! If they are quiet and well behaved I don't mind, but people come to the salon to relax, a lot of times it's mom's trying to get away from their kids not deal with some one elses kids!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 10:30 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• my daugher always comes with me..shes well behaved tho
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 10:44 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I only go once a year to Great Clips so seeing kids there is no biggie.

I suppose if I went to someplace fancy with a lot of dangerous things around then I would be worried. But I always get peeved any time there are children not being cared for by their parents in any public place. I hate it when they are allowed to run around and do whatever they want while their parent ignores them.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:50 AM on May. 1, 2009