How can I get him to stop

My BF goes to his moms house and looks at porn not all the time but I still get mad because I just feel like he could be here spending time with us instead of going over there to do that, I have already told him that I am not okay with that and if he wants to do it do it here at home, because I could careless if he did it in front of me its the fact that he hides it, I finally told his mom thats what he does so she knows and will tell me if he has been over there, but I want him to just not do it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 PM on Apr. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• Are you people serioius? Just because someone looks at porn doesn't mean there is something wrong with them or that they are or will be cheating. I read Erotica books, does that mean I am sexually dysfunctional or cheating? He could be hiding it becasue he doesn't want to listen to her nag all the time. It sounds like you need to sit down and talk WITH him and calmly. Do not nag him, accuse him, yell at him. TALK with him not AT him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on May. 1, 2009

• he's gonna do it anyways i've been with my dh for 7 years & he still hasn't stopped, just get over it & move on, try not to think about it & it'll be okay
    Anonymous

• has your sex life been okay?
    Anonymous

• umm thats kinda weird that he goes to his moms
    Anonymous

• Wow, what bad advice from you anon! It doesn't work to "get over it and move on and try not to think about it". Anon, that's what you accepted. Op, lay down the law, tell him how you feel about it and it needs to stop or you won't be with him anymore. If he likes hiding things...porn may not be the only thing he's hiding now or will hide in the future.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 10:38 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• You're not going to stop him, and his mother is not going to report you.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 10:39 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• OP here and we only have sex once a week, but we do have a baby almost 9 months old and he doesnt nap much so its hard to find ALONE time, and we have been under alot of stress also trying to pay bills and everything else, really our sex life goes up and down sometimes we have sex all the time and other times its like it is now once a week
    Anonymous

• Op, your sex life has NOTHING to do with the fact that he's hiding his porn habits.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 10:41 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I think you should decide if it's something you guys could enjoy doing together. Then, maybe he won't try hiding it anymore. On the other hand, it might just be the thrill of "hiding" something.
    sparrowprincess

Answer by sparrowprincess at 10:41 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• legalmommy he'll say he stopped & then he'll get caought if she loves him she will eventually get over it, and just b/c he hides that don't mean he's going to cheat or hide other things, jsut means he likes porn & don;t want her to get mad at him
    Anonymous